We are so excited to announce our new Senior Spokesmodel Program for upcoming 2020 seniors!!
The 1826 senior spokesmodel team is a group of local high school seniors that represent the face of 1826 Photographic for the duration of their senior year. Spokesmodels are chosen through an application process and receive countless perks including participation in photo shoots, digital images to share on social media, complimentary hair and makeup, group activities and events, cash bonuses, styled shoots and more!
We are seeking 6 high school seniors to be on our first ever spokesmodel team! We are looking for seniors who are outgoing, involved in the community, and who love to meet new people and have fun!
Below is the complete list of incentives and responsibilities expected of each senior rep.
The Senior Spokesmodel shall receive… (incentives)
- EXCLUSIVE invitation to the meet and greet event as well as multiple other senior representative events throughout the year. The meet and greet event will take place on July 8th, 2019.
- ONE complimentary on-location mini session. Session to include entire spokesmodel team, complimentary professional hair and makeup, up to 2 hours of shooting, 1-2 outfit changes, with a full gallery of 40+ high-resolution digital images from the shoot available for download. This shoot will take place on August 5th, 2019. If the senior is unable to attend on that date, they are forfeiting their mini session.
- ONE complimentary in-studio mini session. Session to include entire spokesmodel team, complimentary professional hair and makeup, up to 2 hours of shooting, 1-2 outfit changes, with a full gallery of 40+ high-resolution digital images from the shoot available for download. This shoot date is TBD but will take place sometime in the winter (Jan 2020). If the senior is unable to attend on the date, they are forfeiting their mini session.
- For every referral, the senior representative receives, $50 will be returned from the $675 payment (the price of a Varsity Senior Session). 12 referrals will give the seniors $600 back, but the lucky 13th referral will give the seniors the full cost of their $675 payment back. This can be for any one of two senior portrait sessions that we offer (JV or Varsity). Senior portrait session must be used before the graduating date of the 2020 senior spokesmodel.
- After 13 referrals (and all $675 has been returned), seniors will receive $25 cash for every additional referral.
- The senior spokesmodel shall receive a blog feature showcasing their full senior portrait session. This blog shall be published right here on the 1826 Photographic blog!
- A custom “guest sign-in” album full of pictures from their varsity senior session (great for grad parties!!)
- The opportunity to model for multiple events and additional styled shoots throughout the year.
- The opportunity to win additional prizes, cash, gift cards, photo shoots and more throughout the year as additional incentives.
The Senior Spokesmodel is required to… (requirements)
- Pay the $675 payment to participate in the senior spokesmodel program (the cost of a varsity senior portrait session). This is the only payment or fee ever associated with the spokesmodel program and can be earned back through referrals.
- Refer multiple people including family and friends.
- Publish behind-the-scenes shots and sneak peeks on all social media outlets that 1826 Photographic has a profile on as referenced in the questionnaire, including by not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. These posts will include the hashtags #1826photographic, #1826senior/#1826seniors, and #1826senior20 and will encourage followers and friends to book with 1826 Photographic. A minimum of 2-3 posts is required each month.
- Participate actively in the representative community both online and in person for events.
- Place guest sign-in book and 1826 Photographic business cards out at graduation party for guests to view senior’s photos and find our contact information.
- Use 1826 Photographic as their sole senior photographer for the duration of their senior year.
If this sounds like something you would love to be a part of, please fill out an application!!
We are so unbelievably excited to roll out this program and cannot wait to work with our new team!