Even though the end of their senior year didn’t quite turn out the way most seniors wrap up their high school days, we still wanted to give our senior spokesmodels a way to remember this next step in the next chapter of their lives. We did a mini session with our 2020 spokesmodels, taking photos of them in their caps and gowns, prom dresses, and in their college shirts! We are so thankful for this group – we could not have asked for a better team to start off our spokesmodel program!!! We are so so proud of each and every one of them and will miss them greatly!
- The 1826 Photographic Spokesmodels – Graduating Class of 2020:
- Hunter Hayberger: University of Wisconsin – Whitewater. Majoring in Information Technolgy / Minor in Security
- Emma Smith: University of Mount Union. Double Major in Early Childhood Education and Intervention Specialist
- Isabella Fantozzi: The Ohio State University. Double Major in Spanish and Business
- Kassidy Brown: Ehove School of Practical Nursing
- Emily Vogus: The Ohio State University. Majoring in Accounting