Normally we don’t get the opportunity to do many winter weddings, but we were ecstatic when Rachel and Ethan asked us to be there with them on a Saturday in January to celebrate their marriage!
Winter weddings bring so much joy! They’re right after the holidays, everyone is still in a joyful buzz, and the world is usually covered in a white blanket of snow. That was definitely the case for their day!
But OH MY GOSH what a cold day this wedding was!!! Rachel and Ethan were such troopers though, bearing the cold weather with us to get some amazing creative portraits in the fresh snow. These two will surely make your heart melt!
- Ceremony – St. Mary’s
- Reception – The Colonnade
- Gown Boutique – Atlas Bridal Shop
- Dress – Morilee
- Rings – J. Fosters Jewelers
- Makeup Artist – Jordin Sidoti
- Hair Stylist – Kori Penrod
- DJ – Brandon Stone
- Donuts – Frosty Frog Donuts