Alivia is as sweet as can be and such a lovely woman. Michael loves Alivia so much and just melts in her presence. When they got engaged they had a ton of big ideas on how they wanted to throw their wedding. They threw out the idea of a destination wedding but eventually scrapped everything and planned their wedding in about a month. They got married at his parent’s home on the Cedar Point Chaussee and had their reception at the Bait House Brewery. For a wedding that was thrown together so quickly, it was absolutely stunning! The day was all about their love for each other and the start of their life together. We were honored to be a part of their special day!
- Ceremony – Cedar Point Beach
- Reception – Bait House Brewery
- Officiant – Ernie Matajestic
- Bridal Salon – David’s Bridal
- Hair – Haley Best
- DJ – Eddie Ferback / Shane Kruter
- Florist – Corso’s Flower and Garden Center