Andrea and Addison are proof that you should always go with your gut and never settle when it comes to planning your perfect day.
When we first sat down with Andrea and Addison, they told us that their wedding was going to be a very traditional Sandusky wedding. We could sense, though, that Andrea was a little hesitant about the space they had originally selected – making sure that it felt like “them” and represented them as a couple. A few weeks later, we received an email from them that they had decided to switch the venue and wanted to make sure that was okay with us. After researching the new venues they selected, we couldn’t email back fast enough to share our excitement about their change in plans. Andrea and Addison decided to say “I Do” at Sunset Terrace in Lorain and hosted their reception at The Hotel at Oberlin. We’re always excited to have the chance to photograph somewhere new, but we were even more excited for their big day once we scouted out some locations and saw all the nooks and crannies that Oberlin had to offer to take photos at.
You will see as you scroll through their images that this wedding DID NOT disappoint. The weather was beautiful, the venues were gorgeous, the food was phenomenal, and every detail seemed to be accounted for. As if all this isn’t enough to make the day feel perfect, the pride beaming from both sets of parents watching their children marry each other was the icing on the cake. We can’t wait for our next chance to shoot another wedding in Oberlin!
- Ceremony Location: Sunset Terrace at Lakeview
- Reception Venue: The Hotel At Oberlin
- Officiant: Kiva Shtull
- Dress Designer: Laura Smith
- Bridal Salon: A Bride’s Design
- Hair Stylist: Hair Creations
- Makeup Artist: Jasmine Hill
- Band: Radio Active / Santana String Trio
- Videographer: Zach Yonek Productions
- Cake Artist: Ideal Bakery
- Florist: Ashley’s Floral
- Invitations: Loris Printing
- Photobooth: Picture Perfect Photo Booth Rental
- Transportation: No Worries Limo